The Wavlink USB to DVI/HDMI/VGA adapter featuring the robust DisplayLink 3.0 video compression and support for resolutions up to 2048 x 1152, including 1080p, even the newest notebooks, netbooks and PCs can enjoy the benefits of multi-screen computing. And with the throughput of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, those monitors will display high-performance, full-screen HD video, 3D games, rich 2D graphics and multi-channel audio.
USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 significantly reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processors from Atom N270 based PCs, basic single, CoreGPU, or latest Dual, Quad Core, Core i3/ i5/ i7 CPUs
- For 6 screens where 1 screen can run full screen DVD videos: 1.8GHz Core Duo, 1 GB memory
- Network access for software downloads, or access to a CD-ROM drive
- At least one USB 3.0/2.0 port.
- Computer screen for use with the device
- 30 megabytes (MB) of free disk space
- Compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only) / Vista (32/64-bit) 7 (32/64-bit) / 8 (32/64-bit)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Display Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 x DVI to HDMI Adapter
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter