mbeat USB 3.0 x 4 USB 2.0 x 3 (7-Port) Hub with Switches and Power Adapter
Featuresmbeat USB-M43HUB presents the first 7 port super speed hub manager that combines both today’s super speed USB3.0 and USB2.0 technology together by supporting both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 powered devices.
This 7 port hub features 4 USB3.0 ports with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and the remaining 3 USB2.0 ports providing data transfer rate up to 480Mbps for common universal 2.0 devices.
The mbeat 7 port super speed hub manager has a stylish black slimline design with individual power control for each of the 7 ports. The separated USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports make sure that each of your USB3.0 and USB2.0 devices connects individually and look clearly organized.
Each mbeat super hub manager comes with a strong power pack to ensure, even multiple devices are plugged in, the hub still remains stable and speedy. The extra long designed USB cable help reach your PC’s USB port easier than other with shorten cable design.
- 7 port powered USB hub manager
- Individual power switch to control on/off
- 4 of USB 3.0 super speed port up to 5Gbps
- 3 of USB2.0 port to connect common 2.0 device
- Support plug and play and hot swappable capability
- Big power pack to support multiple connections
- Total USB port: 7 ports
- Port configuration: 4 x USB3.0 + 3 x USB2.0
- Data transfer rate: approx. 480Mbps (USB 2.0)-approx. 5Gbps ( USB 3.0)
- Power: +5V/3A DC power pack
- Support OS: win2000 SP4/win2003/winXP SP2/winVista/windows 7/ Mac OS 10.5 and above(With intel USB 3.0 host chipset)
NOTE:Mac OS with USB 2.0 port only support USB 2.0 function.
- Hub dimension (WxDxH): 176 x 51.5x 13 m
- Cable length: approx. 90 cm
- Weight: 129 gram