Norton Security Deluxe OEM 3 Devices 1 Year
We see more, analyse more and stop more online threats.
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer? If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cyber criminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other security products just don't have the resources to keep up with new threats as they emerge.
But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly analysing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from them.
We focus exclusively on security, and we're the best at what we do.
Our concentrated combination of dedication and expertise benefits our customers. Norton products consistently outperform the competition in independent head-to-head tests, and only Norton products have won PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award 37 times, including 12 years in a row — more than any other security company.1
What does that mean for you? When you buy Norton Security, you're getting one of the best security products on the market today. It's that simple.
We include a protection promise only Norton can make.
We're so confident in our ability to keep you secure, we offer a 100% guarantee: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert will help keep your devices virus-free or give you a refund. You won't find a better promise than this from free or paid competitors.
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
- Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features not supported
- Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
- Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app
- iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later