ASUS ROG Claymore Red Mech Keyboard Cherry MX Aura Sync
ROG Claymore is the world's first RGB mechanical gaming keyboard with a detachable numeric keypad to give you flexible placement options when gaming. It features Cherry MX RGB switches to give you precise and responsive keystrokes and individually-programmable backlit keys with Aura sync RGB LED technology for unmatched levels of personalisation. This 100% anti-ghosting keyboard has N-Key rollover technology, on the fly macro recording, and dedicated hotkeys for exclusive ASUS motherboard cooling and overclocking controls. ROG Claymore gives you the winning edge in the digital battlefield.
Play it your way
ROG Claymore's detachable keypad* can double as a macro keypad during gaming. This unique feature lets you use your mouse with your dominant hand, with macros at your other hand's fingertips.
*Detachable keypad cannot be used independently. It must be connected to either side of the main keyboard.
ASUS Aura – Let there be light
Fire up Aura and enjoy a mesmerizing light show on ROG Claymore's individually-customizable backlit keys, and get creative with its palette of over 16 million colors. You'll also be able to sync your customized light effect with the ever-growing range of Aura-enabled gear.
Every Keystroke Counts
ROG Claymore features Cherry MX RGB switches, 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology, fully programmable keys and on the fly macro key recording to ensure you always get the winning edge.
- Cherry MX RGB switches
German-made Cherry MX RGB Red switches give you tactile, responsive keystrokes and unmatched 50-million-keystroke durability.
- Switch: extremely fast and linear response
- Actuation distance: 2.0mm
- Actuation force: 45g
- Anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover
ROG Claymore features 100% anti-ghosting with N-Key rollover (NKRO) technology to ensure each keystroke is detected no matter how many other keys are pressed — so all your multi-keystroke commands are logged.
- Repeat acceleration
Repeat acceleration is the rate at which a letter repeats itself when you hold a key down. You can adjust repeat rate to suit the situation at hand — keep it at the default rate for typing, or increase it for some rapid-fire action.
Unlimited personalization and customization
You can save up to six user profiles (5 customized + 1 default profile) on ROG Claymore's built-in flash memory on the go. The intuitive ROG Armoury lets you customise keys, lighting and macro settings. You can even track statistical data like how many keystrokes were made during a game.
All in sync
ROG gives you exclusive Aura Sync options and additional features when you pair ROG Claymore with an ASUS ROG motherboard, graphics card and more. ROG Claymore's hotkeys allow you to control your ASUS motherboard fan speed and overclock the system.
- Perfect lighting in sync
Aura Sync takes RGB lighting beyond the checkbox, combining and controlling the LEDs of all your Aura-enabled products from a single application to achieve perfect, synchronised harmony. Aura lets you sync light effects across your motherboard, ROG Claymore and the ever-growing portfolio of Aura-enabled products. You can choose from an array of LED effects and can even use ROG Claymore's backlighting to reflect CPU temperature.
- *Synchronisation between ASUS motherboard, graphics card and ROG Claymore via Sync software is enabled and controlled by Aura-ready motherboards. Visit the support page for your Aura-enabled motherboard to download Aura software, click on Driver & Tools followed by Utilities.
- **To synchronise Aura between ROG Claymore and Aura Sync-enabled ROG mouse only, simply press the Fn key and then the ROG SYNC hotkey when ROG Armoury is activated. Synchronization will take about 10 seconds. Aura Sync with ROG Spatha is only available in wired mode.
One-click cooling and overclocking, done!
Experience the synergy between ROG Claymore and your ROG motherboard via exclusive hotkeys that let you boot up the system, control fan speed*, overclock and access BIOS**.
*Requires both ROG Armoury and Fan Xpert software. Please download Fan Xpert software from your motherboard's support site.
**To enable KeyBot under S5 mode: Please plug ROG Claymore to the dedicated USB socket found on your ROG motherboard and active both ROG Armoury and KeyBot II softwares.
***Please check the hot key table for more.
Connectivity Technology: Wired, USB 2.0
- Windows® 10
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 7
Dimensions: 450 x 145 x 45 mm
Weight: 943 g with cable
- 1 x Claymore keyboard 80%
- 1 x Claymore keyboard 20% (numerical keypad)
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x ROG pouches
- 2 x ROG logo stickers
- User documentation
- [Hot Keys]
- Profile switch:
- Fn + 1/ 2 / 3/ 4/ 5/ 6: Profile 1 - 6 (6 is default profile)
- Lighting effects switch:
- Fn + Right or Fn + Left
- Brightness level:
- Fn + Up: Brightness up (5 levels)
- Fn + Down: Brightness down (5 levels)
- Color customization:
- Fn + Delete: Red increase (10 levels)
- Fn + End: Green increase (10 levels)
- Fn + PageDown: Blue increase (10 levels)
- ROG SYNC (sync Aura lighting effects between Claymore and Aura-enabled mouse):
- Fn + PrintScreen
- *Only available when Armoury software is activated.
- *Synchronization will take about 10 seconds.
- Motherboard fan speed control:
- Fn + "+" or Fn + "-"
- *Only available when Fan Xpert software and Armoury software are activated.
- On-the-fly macro recording:
- Step 1: Fn + Right-ALT to start recording
- Step 2: Fn + Right-ALT to end recording
- Step 3: assign Macro Key
- Windows key lock:
- Fn + Windows key
- *Not available under Armoury software Claymore lighting page.
- Repeat acceleration:
- Fn + F1: 1X
- Fn + F2: 2X
- Fn + F3: 3X
- Fn + F4: 4X
- Overclocking & Booting-up Hot Keys (ROG KeyBot II S5 mode)
- Boot-up: Long press on ENTER
- Boot-up and overclock CPU: Long press F11
- Boot-up and overclock memory: Long press F12
- Boot-up and enter BIOS: Long press DELETE
- Clear CMOS: C + L + R
- *Please plug keyboard to the dedicated USB socket found on your ROG motherboard.
- *Only available when KeyBot II software is activated and switched on.
•Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
•All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
•Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
•PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
•Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.