ASA Car Charger Pro RC2002A SL An emergency hammer, dual port USB car charger
- An emergency hammer, dual port USB car charger.
3.1A large current, charge phone and tablet
- Equipped with dual USB port, Aerocool RC2002A SL car charger delivers the fastest possible current of up to 3.1A overall, which can charge two digital devices simultaneously.
Intelligent IC, self-adjust output current
- Built-in intelligent IC can self-adjust the ideal current to charge cellphones or tablets up to 2.4A for single port;
- fully charge a phone in 2 h, a tablet in 3 - 4 h. (Note: The real charging condition relates to devices' battery capacity.)
Synchronous rectification technology
- Thanks to the MPS synchronous rectification technology of US, its electric energy conversion rate reaches up to 88%, which causes less unnecessary heat and is more environment-friendly.
- Aluminium alloy and stainless steel with good conductivity and corrosion resistance processed by polishing, laser etching technology is more durable; silver both match with your car.
An emergency hammer
- Solid structure makes it be an emergency hammer under special conditions, to break the window and keep you safe.
Small size, occupies little space
- Small size occupies little car space, and metal chassis perfectly matches with your car.
- Aerocool RC2002A SL is compatible with most 5V electronic devices on the market including cellphones, tablets, e-books, mini speakers, Bluetooth headphones, MP3, MP4, PDA, PSP, GPS and etc; input voltage: 12 - 24V, work with cars or trucks.
- Built-in over current / voltage / charge / load protection and short circuit protection keep devices and car safe.
- Model Name:ASA Car Charger Pro RC2002A SL (ACAC-RC2002A-31)
- Port:2 USB Charging Ports
- IC: Intelligent Identification IC
- Protection System:Over Current Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection etc.
- Input:DC 12 to 24V
- Compatible:Devices Devices with 12 to 24V Output Cigarette Lighter
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Special Feature:Can be used as Safety Hammer while necessary