Extreme 5th-generation Wi-Fi speed
Super-fast Wi-Fi ever becomes more accessible via USB, going up to 867Mbps on the clear 5GHz band. Using 802.11ac wireless, faster connectivity and enjoyment come to all your devices.
Multi-user MIMO support
MU-MIMO technology boosts connection speed when multiple compatible clients are online.
The USB-AC53 Nano is specially-designed to be compact and durable to safely and securely stay plugged into a notebook PC even inside a slim carrying case.
Selectable dual-band 300Mbps/ 867Mbps bandwidth
Dual-band operation suits mainstream and power users. The 2.4 GHz band is perfect for web browsing, email, and social networking, while the 5 GHz frequency enables smooth 4K streaming and online gaming for blazingly fast and lag-free home entertainment.
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.11 ac
- Product Segment: AC1200 enhanced AC performance: 300+867 Mbps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Data Rate:
- 802.11 ac: downlink up to 867 Mbps, uplink up to 867 Mbps (20/40MHz)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac: downlink up to 300 Mbps, uplink up to 300 Mbps (20/40MHz)
- Antenna: 2 x PIFA
- Transmit/Receive: MIMO technology
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
- Certificates: CE, FCC, IC, NCC
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 7 ~ mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5 g (Device Only)
- OS Support:
- Windows® 10, 32bit/64bit
- Windows® 8.1, 32bit/64bit
- Windows® 8, 32bit/64bit
- Windows® 7, 32bit/64bit
- Package Content:
- Support CD
- Warranty card
Note: *The network speeds and bandwidth based on current IEEE 802.11ac specifications. Actual performance may be affected by network and service provider factors, interface type, and other conditions. Connected devices must be 802.11ac-compatible for best results.