- Predicitive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Serial connectivity
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Battery mounting: --
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 2
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1010
- Maximum Height: 432 mm, 43.2 cm
- Maximum Width: 85 mm, 8.5 cm
- Maximum Depth: 594 mm, 59.4 cm
- Net Weight: 40.6 kg
- Shipping weight: 44.5kg
- Shipping Height: 239 mm, 23.9 cm
- Shipping Width: 599 mm, 59.9 cm
- Shipping Depth: 831 mm, 83.1 cm
- Color: Black
- Units per Pallet: 6.0
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% no %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% no %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery