- Predicitive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Serial connectivity
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Output power capacity: 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Load Crest Factor: 3: 1
- Topology: Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections:
- (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (2) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P, British BS1363A
- Cord Length: 2.44 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 100 - 275 (half load) V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 367
- Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-SRT-2200VA-RM-230V
- View Runtime Graph
- View Runtime Chart
- EfficiencyView: Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 340 Joules
- Filtering: --
- Maximum Height: 432 mm, 43.2 cm
- Maximum Width: 85 mm, 8.5 cm
- Maximum Depth: 584 mm, 58.4 cm
- Net Weight: 25.0 kg
- Shipping weight: 30.84 kg
- Shipping Height: 246 mm, 24.6 cm
- Shipping Width: 599 mm, 59.9 cm
- Shipping Depth: 810 mm, 81.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Units per Pallet: 12.0
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% no %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% no %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 703.0 BTU/hr
- Protection Class: IP 20
- Approvals: CE, CE Mark, EAC, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, ENERGY STAR (EU), RCM, VDE
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery