Sale price $773.03 Regular price
The APC™ by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS™ is a high performance uninterruptible power supply (UPS). The UPS provides protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, and surges, small utility power fluctuations and large disturbances. The UPS also provides battery backup power for connected equipment until utility power returns to safe levels or the batteries are fully discharged.
- Auto recognition of external batteries: UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- EPO: Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency design: Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Multiple switched outlet groups: Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging:Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 600 Watts / 750 VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600 Watts / 750 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 - 302 V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC116
- Battery Slots Empty: 1
- RBC Quantity: 1
- DC Overcurrent Protection: 60 A
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 312
- Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-X-750VA-Rack-Tower-LCD-230V
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 645 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 89 mm, 8.9 cm
- Maximum Width: 432 mm, 43.2cm
- Maximum Depth: 490 mm, 49.0 cm
- Rack Height: 2U
- Net Weight: 22.05 kg
- Shipping weight: 26.5 kg
- Shipping Height: 246 mm, 24.6 cm
- Shipping Width: 589 mm, 58.9 cm
- Shipping Depth: 620 mm, 62.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 69.0 BTU/hr
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, VDE
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab