Auto recognition of external batteries
UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Attach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High frequency design
Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
High online efficiency
Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Preinstalled network management card
Provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Remote UPS management
Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 1.2 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.2 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections:(8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 - 302 V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC115
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 311
- Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-X-1500VA-Rack-Tower-LCD-230V-with-Network-Card
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 645 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 89 mm, 8.9 cm
- Maximum Width: 432 mm, 43.2 cm
- Maximum Depth: 490 mm, 49.0 cm
- Rack Height: 2U
- Net Weight: 24.82 kg
- Shipping weight: 30.0 kg
- Shipping Height: 246 mm, 24.6cm
- Shipping Width: 589 mm, 58.9 cm
- Shipping Depth: 620 mm, 62.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 133.0 BTU/hr
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, VDE
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH: REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab