APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD RM 2U 230V
Sale price $2,268.86 Regular price
The APC™ by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS™ product name is a high performance uninterruptible power supply (UPS). The UPS provides protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, small utility power fluctuations and large disturbances. The UPS also provides battery backup power for connected equipment until utility power returns to safe levels or the batteries are fully discharged.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot: Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Central compatible: Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Central.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections:
- (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 4ms typical: 8ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
- Cord Length: 2 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 - 302 V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC43
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 509
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: configurable delays
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 375Joules
- Maximum Height: 86 mm, 8.6cm
- Maximum Width: 480 mm, 48.0cm
- Maximum Depth: 683 mm, 68.3 cm
- Rack Height: 2 U
- Net Weight: 42.31 kg
- Shipping weight: 49.73 kg
- Shipping Height: 254 mm, 25.4 cm
- Shipping Width: 600 mm, 60.0 cm
- Shipping Depth: 980 mm, 98.0 cm
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 215.0 BTU/hr
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, EN 60950, EN/IEC 62040-1-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, GOST, GS Mark, IRAM, VDE, WEEE
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH:REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab