Sale price $1,442.05 Regular price
The APC® by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS® 750-3000 VA 120/208/230 Vac Rack-mount is a high performance uninterruptible power supply (UPS). It provides protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, and surges; small utility fluctuations and large disturbances. The UPS also provides battery backup power until utility power returns to safe levels or the batteries are fully discharged.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 2ms typical
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 - 302 V
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC133
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 432
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: configurable delays
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 459 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 86 mm, 8.6cm
- Maximum Width: 432 mm, 43.2 cm
- Maximum Depth: 457 mm, 45.7 cm
- Rack Height: 2 U
- Net Weight: 28.64 kg
- Shipping weight: 31.91 kg
- Shipping Height: 251 mm, 25.1 cm
- Shipping Width: 594 mm, 59.4 cm
- Shipping Depth: 603 mm, 60.3 cm
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 46.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 90.0 BTU/hr
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, CSA, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, ENERGY STAR (EU), TUV, UL 1778, VDE
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH:REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab