Sale price $1,072.41 Regular price
The APC™ by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS™ is a high performance uninterruptible power supply (UPS). The UPS provides protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, and surges, small utility power fluctuations and large disturbances. The UPS also provides battery backup power for connected equipment until utility power returns to safe levels or the batteries are fully discharged.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date: Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group: Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot: Customise UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output power capacity: 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.0 KWatts / 1.5 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220: 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
- Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286 V
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation: 151 - 302 V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 3 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC7
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 408
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph View Runtime Chart
- Efficiency: View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): SmartSlot, USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery: distinctive low battery alarm: overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): --
- Available SmartSlot™ Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 459 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering: 0.3% IEEE surge let-through: zero clamping response time: meets UL 1449
- Maximum Height: 219 mm, 21.9 cm
- Maximum Width: 171 mm, 17.1cm
- Maximum Depth: 439 mm, 43.9 cm
- Net Weight: 24.09 kg
- Shipping weight: 27.23 kg
- Shipping Height: 376 mm, 37.6 cm
- Shipping Width: 328 mm, 32.8 cm
- Shipping Depth: 595 mm, 59.5 cm
- Color: Black
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0 dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 135.0 BTU/hr
- Approvals: C-tick, CE, CSA, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, ENERGY STAR (EU), UL 1778, VDE
- Standard warranty: 3 years repair or replace (excluding battery) and 2 year for battery
Sustainable Offer Status
- RoHS: Compliant
- REACH:REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- PEP: Available in Documentation tab
- EOLI: Available in Documentation tab
- China RoHS