This is a USB-C to USB 3.0 four ports with USB-C charging port hub? The four USB3.0 port allow you to connect four USB devices to a host computer or another hub and the USB-C female port can charge the host computer. It can work on Macbook or Google new Chromebook Pixel and other USB-C supported devices charging.
1) Connect the USB-C male port of this product to computer.
2) Connect the four USB3.0 ports to USB devices.
3) Connect the USB-C charging port, it can charge the host computer and support the adapter to work simultaneously
Note: When connecting the USB-C male port of the adapter to Chromebook, the mouse to be connected to the USB 3.0 port will not work immediately, it will have seconds’ delay. This problem is caused by the incompatibility of Chromebook, not by the product itself.
- Input : USB-C Male ×1
- Output : USB 3.0 Female x4, USB-C Female x1 for charging
- Limited Warranty:1 year
- Operating Frequency: 5Gbps transmission data
- Operating Temperature: 0 ? to + 45?
- Operating Humidity:10% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10? to +70?
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Certifications : FCC?CE
- User Manual : English Version